Hardware Security Modules and firmware evaluation
The evaluation of cryptography and Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
is based on the conformity to a whole of requirements. Such requirements are standardized in various programs (for example Common Criteria (CC), Federal Information Processing Standardization (FIPS 140-2) or the Information Technology Security Evaluation Criteria (ITSEC)).
ELITT helps its customers with the analysis and implementation of all requirements related to HSMs and firmware for all security levels as per the applicable criteria. The scope of services and analyses covers, among other subjects:
- Accessibility and logs,
- key management and identification,
- continuity and material availability,
- installation and maintenance procedures,
- physical security,
- development and manufacturing,
- associated documentation.