Many product suppliers use different, often independently certified modules and integrate them into their final product. This process is called integration. As the different modules have not necessarily been combined before, the proper overall functioning of the integrated solution
needs to be verified and confirmed.
Whether the product concerned is a single Point of Interaction (POI) or a distributed solution, various steps ensure the final product is fit for purpose:
- Technical review: To better understand the functionalities of the integrated solution and the methodology applied through its conception and integration a review of the different modules, their characteristics and their documentation is conducted
- Anti-Fishing Anti-Skimming verifications are performed to verify the security of confidential information during PIN (Personal Identification Number) handling
- Test methodology: based on the results of the technical review, a series of tests is identified and/ or designed to efficiently analyze all applicable functionalities of the integrated solution and to confirm its functional limitations
- All test results are reported and, if required, corrective actions are proposed.
- The process can be partially repeated if needed
For integrated solutions that are already deployed and operated in the market, ELITT helps with Debug Sessions
and the resolution of product quality issues